Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Yesterdays Menu:

Breakfast:
1 Slice Cinnamon/Raisin Ezekiel Bread
2 Eggs scrambled with tomato, spinach, and basil in coconut oil
Morning coffee with organic half/half

AM Snack:
Skipped

Lunch:
Lean Sirloin Steak cooked in organic butter
Mixed greens salad with tomatoes, cucumber, carrots, and avocado in a apple cider vinaigrette

PM Snack:
Banana with almond butter

Dinner:
Gluten Free pancakes with coconut oil and syrup
Bacon

Exercise: 1 Hour Core Synergistics

Note... I didn't really care for the gluten free pancakes. My mom's whole wheat pancakes are hard to beat!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mariah!

I used to make really tasty whole wheat buttermilk pancakes for the kids. But now I make gluten free since we've switched Zman to the diet. Gluten free pancakes are hard to make taste yummy! I make them for the kids and I use half buckwheat flour(which is gluten free) and half gluten free flour mix. I add extra vanilla extract and of course the kids get "enjoy life" brand chocolate chips in them! Personally I LOVE Buckwheat pancakes, which are high in fiber so they are filling without all the gluten! Happy Cooking and keep the menus coming. I track and record my meals and calories as well. Fun to see what someone else does to mix things up!! :)

Missy