Saturday, May 28, 2011

Cutie in the Bathtub


Woke up this morning at 6:30am (I'm not a morning person) and got ready for the garage sale. It was a really good success and we made $215! WooHoo! 

After the garage sale, Marissa made an epic dinner. Chow fun, Pork & Peas, Rice, Lumpia, and we had cupcakes and bibingka for dessert. We were all stuffed off our gourds. It was kinda an early celebration for Ry's birthday. 

Peter snagged this adorable shot of Cruz in the bathtub. He is such a cherub. He's been climbing on EVERYTHING. 

Tomorrow we're heading to Gams and Pops for breakfast. I can't believe this will be our last breakfast before we leave. I was so bad with eating today I'm debating if I should just enjoy a killer breakfast since it's my last one with my parents for a while, or if I should stick to being really good tomorrow after eating things that weren't good for me today. We're also attacking clutter tomorrow.

1 comment:

Janice said...

Aloha & safe travels Mariah:-)