Monday, May 16, 2011

Big Girl, Little Girl

I had a photo shoot this afternoon with a return client that I adore. I knew she wouldn't mind if I brought Ryenne along so I asked Ryenne if she wanted to come be my assistant. Ry has wanted to come on photo shoots with me for quite some time, but the moment wasn't right for her to come until now. 

We (finally) had a good rain and after the rain these beautiful white blossoms appear in the meadows. My mom said they're Rain Lillies and I adore them. They popped up all over the place at Gams and Pops place. 

Before my clients got there I asked Ry to model so I could test the light.

It occurred to me how big she's getting. The big #5 is coming up next month. 
I was thinking, "Wow, she's so big." and I got sad. And then I saw how small she is by the tree... and it made my heart smile. Because although she is growing so much and is so much a little person and not a little baby girl, she's still small, she's still learning, she still needs me, she's still and will always be my baby.



When my clients arrived she took her job very seriously. Here she is playing with the baby girl making silly faces trying to get her to smile. 

I had such a wonderful time with Ry. I can't wait to bring her on more sessions with me.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

five was a hard one for me too. five is big. six was much easier to digest.