Sunday, May 01, 2011

Weekend

It's been a nice weekend. There was a huge garage sale near our house that was a benefit for Japan.  The kids scored some cars and some clothes. It was nice to see so many people coming out to support such a good cause.

I had a little bitty wedding yesterday in Wimberley right on the Blanco River. It was lovely. It was really, really humid and hot. I was a giant sweatball, but it was a lot of fun. I love little 2 hour weddings. They are my favorite.

We had a lovely morning with Gams and Pops for breakfast. I have another photo shoot this afternoon. It's just been nice and mellow.

I've decided when Marissa gets here I'm going to purge a lot of crap and have a big garage sale. There's just too much clutter around me right now. I need a good purge... it's cleansing. All of the monies will go into our "Maui Fund" :) Speaking of Maui, I have a mover coming on Tuesday to give us an estimate on how much it would cost us to move back home. Exciting!

No comments: