Friday, May 06, 2011

In terms of weather and fun things with the kids, yesterday was great. In terms of my diet... not so much. What's really amazing to me is how mad my body got after what I fed it. I had Taco Bell for dinner last night.

After feeding my body real foods, my body did a total flip out on me and I've had bubble guts since last night - sorry tmi. The healthy eating was back on today and my body is starting to forgive me.

Today's menu:

Breakfast:
1 Serving Gluten Free Organic Oats
Blueberries
Stevia
Butter
Coconut Milk
Coffee with Half/Half

AM Snack:
Skipped - oatmeal held me over for a while

Lunch:
Egg salad made of spinach, avocado, mustard and egg in food processor
Ezekiel Bread
Water

PM Snack:
Coconut Milk
Miracle Whey

Dinner:
Homemade Meatloaf (all natural beef) with oatmeal and zucchini inside
1/4 C Brown Rice
Spinach & Cucumber Salad with Blush Vinaigrette

Before Bed Snack
Miracle Whey & Water

Exercise: 58 Minutes Core Synergistics

The exercise and good food today made me feel a ton better.

No comments: