Saturday, September 17, 2005

Eggies are Out...

Hey it's Mariah again. Peter was so nice to jump on here with the update while I wasn't feeling up to it.

I am still a bit sore, but doing good. So now it's a waiting game to see how many of our ten egglets will mature. I'm hoping that at least five are top grade embryos because I would love to freeze some, ya know?

We decided to stay on Oahu an extra night at Floyd and Rowena's because it hurts for me to walk and move around too much. So we're going home tomorrow and will give the pups a bath. =)

We should hear from doctor Vu's office tomorrow withe a preliminary report on the status of our fertilized eggs.

So I'm remaining very positive that this is going to work. I think the next two weeks will be the hardest - WAITING!

Nighty night....

No comments: