Friday, September 30, 2005

Soon we'll know...

It's almost midnight and I am so nervous about tomorrow. I'm going for my final blood test tomorrow morning and should know if the IVF worked either tomorrow afternoon or Saturday morning.

I am SO NERVOUS. I'm just in a daze right now. I don't know whether to feel excited or petrified.

The last few days have been interesting - I lost my wallet (or it was stollen) and so I had to take care of all the missing credit cards and I had some traveler's checks. The thing I want back most is the wallet itself. It was a gift from Peter for Christmas about six years ago and I loved it. I already checked with all the lost and found and nobody turned it in.

Peter flew to Honolulu yesterday and signed the paperwork for the STI. I was very proud of myself because the original financing was 7%APR and I got a 5.75%APR which lowered the payments quite a bit. Yay! Sometimes it's good to shop around.

Well we're going to take the dogs out for a walk and then head to bed. I don't know if I'll be able to sleep very well.... we'll see. I have butterflies in my stomach - it's either going to work or not. It's like anticipating Christmas and you don't know if you'll be getting everything you've wanted, or a big empty box.

No comments: