Sunday, September 25, 2005

A Rough Couple of Days

Hey all...

I'm such a dork - I only now realized that people have left comments for me. So I read them last night and I just wanted to say a big MAHALO to you guys for sending me comments to keep my spirits up. =)

We're having a heat wave or something right now which is making it humid and miserable. I think I am at my whiniest point. It feels like the hormone alien has taken over my body.

I started Estradiol patches today. I get two patches put onto my belly every other day and the estrogen is absorbed into my body through the skin. So right now I am on Progesterone and the addition of estrogen makes me that much more crazy. I feel so bad for Peter. I was sitting on the couch this morning whining because I couldn't get the remote control to work and he came out to help me and I was like "Get me this" or "Get me that". And the hormones give me cravings too - I've been on a chicken noodle soup and chocolate chip cookie kick. It's wierd.

So yeah... I've been really moody today and yesterday. I'm getting through it and hope that it's all worth is and we get the positive blood test we're hoping for.

No comments: