Saturday, September 10, 2005

Worth the Wait & Miracles

I am SO TIRED today. My body feels exhausted even though I haven't done much today. But I don't want to sleep either because then I'll have a hard time sleeping tonight... ugh. There's nothing good on tv either... whaa

Last time I was at the doc's office I was reading a magazine and ran across an ad for these onesies. I HAVE TO HAVE THESE! They are awesome!!
"I was worth the wait"

"I am a miracle"

My soon-to-be nephew has a name now... Pat and Lisa are naming him Landon Jacob - Love it. That's so cute. Peter and I are going to get them a stroller. I've been looking at strollers online but I'm totally stumped as to what kind to get them. I think I'll just have to take Lisa shopping so she can pick one out.

It'll be fun looking at the baby stuff. Oh yeah.... I don't think that I mentioned that if this IVF works this month, the baby's due date is on our 9th anniversary - June 11th. That would mean so much.

Nighty night....

No comments: