Saturday, September 03, 2005

I'm really crazy

I really didn't think I would get too crazy on all these medications, but it wasn't until I discovered that I was putting away clean, empty tupperware in the refrigerator that I realized that I really am.

What's really silly is that I have no idea why in the world I was putting away tupperware in the fridge, why I started crying during a commercial on tv, and why I feel so damn tired just taking the trash out.

I keep wanting to be so productive during my time at home. I had visions of keeping a Martha Stewart clean house and making a big feast every night. But then I find myself on the couch too tired to get up to use the bathroom. I look at the dirty kitchen and think, "It can wait". Isn't that terrible?

So I'm still waiting for my period to come around so that I can start the Gonal-F injections. Once it starts I'll have a clear idea of when we need to go back to Honolulu and when I need to book a hotel. I'm kinda bummed that my mom will be on the mainland, but I know that my dad will come with me if I need someone. I just wish I knew all the dates already! Gosh darnit!

OK, well I have a massive headache right now and need to go lay down.

Nighty night...

No comments: