Monday, September 12, 2005

WE HAVE DATES!!!

Yahoo!!! We have dates! I go back to Oahu on Wednesday, but we have our egg retrieval scheduled for Friday the 16th and the transfer for Wednesday the 21st. Which makes it doubly good luck because 21 is a lucky number for me (my birthday and my brother's birthday).

The follicles looked great - they're getting nice and big - about double the size they were on Friday. Which I can definitely FEEL because my abdomen is giant right now. It's really weird.

I did a little shopping which was fun. I bought a Tempurpedic pillow (I almost fell asleep on the bed in the store! haha) and a purse from the Coach Outlet Store. That was a total splurge! It's cute though... I like it.

I am EXHAUSTED today. It seems to be a running theme. I didn't sleep well at all last night. It seems everytime I have to go to the doctors I can't sleep. I guess I'm worried. But doc said everything is going great!

I'm really hungry right now. I don't know what to eat though... we need to go grocery shopping pretty bad.

Ta ta for now!!!

No comments: