Friday, September 30, 2005

The Suspense is Killing Me!

Today was the weather I love... rainy, rainy, rainy! I just love that!

We went to town this morning and I had my blood test. We then has breakfast at Koho's with my parents which was fun and then headed back home.

I had been waiting for the answer to our blood test ALL DAY and then my nurse told me that they didn't have the results in yet and I'll find out tomorrow morning! ARGH! The Suspense!!!

So I tried to cheat and take a home pregnancy test, but I couldn't understand the answer. It was weird. The instructions said that a - means negative and a + means positive. Well I got an | so that doesn't make any sense now does it? So that just made me more frustrated.

To take my mind off of it I cleaned out the entire pantry. I didn't realize how much crap we had in there - expired things, empty things, ect... TWO big rubbish bags I had to throw away. But now it's organized and I can actually SEE the things that are in there. Peter will be surprised when he gets home from work.

Welps, I'm gonna go watch some TV now. I'm just trying to do things that take my mind off the suspense....

No comments: