Friday, September 16, 2005

Herro, Peter here!!!

Hey, its my first time to post on this blogger thingy!!

Well, Mariah just got done with the egg retrieval today, got 10 eggs.....woo hoo!!!! We find out tomorrow when the transfer is gonna be. Were hopeing for the 5 day transfer to happen. Keepin the finger crossed.

Well were just relaxin' at Floyd and Rowena's house right now, we might stay an extra night if M-Diddy isn't feeling well. My work place has been pretty understanding in giving me extra days off so one more day off wouldn't be a problem.

Big thanks to Floyd and Rowena for letting us stay at there house for this overnighter. Almost like back in the day when Aris guys lived on Oahu and James and I would come stay over. Oh wellz den, I goin go now. Peace out Peter aka P-Shizzel


p.s. my bad for any grammical errors =)

No comments: