Tuesday, September 27, 2005

The Scooby's Coming!



Peter is a very happy man. His 2006 White Subaru STi "Scooby" is in! So he's flying to Honolulu tomorrow to sign the papers. He's been so excited all day.

Tomorrow is our first beta blood test. I'm bummed though because I only find out the results for Friday's beta. I AM SO NERVOUS. The Progesterone and Estrogen together make me exhausted all day long. I don't feel like cleaning, I don't feel like doing much of anything. Argh.

So we have to wake up SUPER early tomorrow so we can go to Diagnostic Labs in Wailuku at 7:30am for my blood test and then it's on to Krispey Kreme to pick up doughnuts for the car salesmen (a special request) and I think I might have one as well - and then I'll drop Peter off at the airport. I'll probably go out to Haiku to hang out or something.... someone has to give me my shot at noon.

No comments: