Saturday, January 29, 2011

Four Steps

This afternoon I did mini sessions at my parents place - the light was beautiful - everyone showed up. It was great. 

Ryenne sat in my chair to help me test my exposure. I was going to get her dressed up for a shoot afterward, but I was exhausted. 


Maybe we'll try again tomorrow? I really want some cute Valentine's pictures for her to pass out to her classmates.

While I was taking a little break in between sessions, Peter was hanging out with Cruz. Little Man was standing up like a champ. He took two steps!





I love this series of pictures - I love how proud Cruz is and how excited. And I love how Peter is absorbing this moment so fully. It's priceless.

When we got home and fed and bathed the kids (Kai was a pill today - hence no pictures!), Cruz took FOUR STEPS. I wonder if he'll try it again tomorrow?

1 comment:

Kristi said...

oh my he is so gorgeous.