Friday, January 14, 2011

iPhone Pictures

 About time I put up some recent pictures from my phone.

Ryenne loves her sink bath every night. She says it's her special time with me when she doesn't have to share me with the boys. Awwwww.
 Cruz has been a very messy eater lately. This was our last batch of cookies on January 3rd.


 He's also pulling up on everything. If he is holding something in his hands he'll stand and balance without realizing it.
 Me and Cruzer in front of my favorite mirror.
 This next one just really cracks me up. Without fail, all of the kids love to go climb into the hutch. So much so that we have removed the contents in the cupboard part. And Cruz went and crawled in just like his sister and brother have. And I loved his little booty sticking out at me.
 It's been cold so this morning we made cupcakes. Cruz got it all over as usual.
 Ryenne was showing off how a Princess holds a cupcake :)
 Kai  Boy had cupcake EVERYWHERE along with drool. It wasn't a pretty picture so I'll spare you.
 Tonight we had spaghetti and rather than put Cruz's through the food processor we decided to let him have at the noodles. He ate two helpings full of spaghetti and was thrilled to be eating the noodles by himself!


I am feeling much, much better today. Still a dull headache pain and my back is sore from the spinal tap, but much better overall!

No comments: