Friday, January 21, 2011

The Gold Stage

Fridays are my weigh in day. Today was a good day.

I started tracking on March 22, 2010 - I weighed in at 229 pounds. Today I weigh 177 pounds. Today I hit my intermediate goal on Calorie King and move to the "Gold Stage" - the last stage of the program - which really means I just keep doing what I'm doing - but it's a milestone so I figured I'd celebrate it.

I just set my next intermediate goal for 169. And my "final" goal to 145. But honestly I don't even know what 145 would look or feel like. It's just a recommended number based on height. Honestly I just really want to weigh less than Peter. When I feel "done" with losing, I will switch to maintaining with all the things I have learned. I can't even begin to explain how good I feel in my own skin. It's never been like that before.

4 comments:

Lacey | Michael | Leilani said...

Great job! I'm so impressed with your dedication to this. I wish I could buckle down and lose some weight. Ahh... 145. I want to get there too.

Katie Bell Moore said...

You are my inspiration in so many ways! I'm so proud of how committed you have been to getting healthy for yourself and your kiddos. Now you are becoming such a hot mama I may not want to be seen with you anymore. :)

Susan said...

You amaze me. Way to go. I'm so proud of your life change. You sparkle

Kristi said...

happy dance.