Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The last few days...

A few days ago I took Ry and Cruz to Pops and Gams house to do a photo shoot with Pop (Kai was asleep with Peter).

I love my dad. He and I are like two peas in a pod... so much alike. I love bouncing ideas with him and joking around. I really enjoyed the time that he spent living with us when he first arrived in Texas.

 My favorite:



I think I'll need to convince my mom for a shoot of her soon. Or even better maybe a sweetheart shoot for them for Valentines Day (mom I know you're rolling your eyes right now!). 

Pops handsome new hat and boots are from Grandmama. My mom picked the hat and I think they all work together so nicely!

Yesterday Peter and I took full advantage of our gift card that Pops and Gams gave us for Christmas. Mom came over and watched the kiddos while Peter and I headed out to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. It was really good. We then savored a trip to Target for toilet paper and bread and were thrilled that nobody was fighting over who would sit where in the cart or reach for things that we don't need. 

Peter and I decided that we really need to make a trip home to Maui happen this year. It just MUST happen. It's been almost a year and a half since our last vacation. So it's a personal goal to make this happen.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

the shots of you dad are gorgeous. i think it is so special you did a shoot with him. maui...a must.