Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I got another migraine on Tuesday night. Was outside playing with the kids and my mom and then everything went all sparkley and the headache came on. Super bummed about it. 

Earlier in the day I had cleaned Kai's room and found a stash of plugs (pacifierss) in the back of his closet that he must have forgotten. They were shoved into a sock. I put them on his dresser and was so excited to see his face at bedtime. He loves those things. I just can't take them away yet. And then I missed it. 

I have an appointment tomorrow with a neurologist. Mom is watching the kids so I can go and have all my attention units to myself. I'll keep everyone posted. 

When I took the kiddos to school Tuesday morning, I walked inside to find this when I came in the door. Cruzer was passed out on Daddy - it was so sweet.

Kai Boy has been fighting his afternoon naps. He had fought this one and lost.


And lastly, the view from our back porch into the blue, wintry sky. I just thought it was pretty.

1 comment:

Lacey | Michael | Leilani said...

I really hope you get to the bottom of this. Seems like these migraines started out of nowhere and now you're getting them way too often. I want you to feel better and be done with this nonsense!
On a lighter note, I literally laughed out load at the picture of Kai. "Kai Boy has been fighting his afternoon naps. He had fought this one and lost." That was hysterical!