Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New Year

Oh 2011.... I'm hoping you're a good year. 2010 has been a rough year for me personally on so many  levels. I struggled to write a "Year in review" letter that was upbeat and not too depressing. Between Kai's issues, money, marital fighting (it's better now though, promise), Ryenne being a pill, dogs passing away, business.... it's been rough. But getting better every day. The very best thing that came out of 2010 is my beautiful Cruzito. Before Cruzito I didn't know how a 3rd child would fit into our crazy lives. And I simply cannot imagine my life without him now. 

Click the letter to make it bigger. 


As my friend Katie so eloquently put it - and pardon the French here - "Fuck You 2010. Bring on 2011!"

2 comments:

Kristi said...

i totally agree bring on the new year...blessings to all of you.

Katie Bell Moore said...

I'm so proud to have been quoted and even more excited that 2011 has been pretty good so far . . .