Thursday, December 16, 2010

Warm

Yesterday was unseasonably warm. It hit 78 degrees in South Austin! Crazy!! 

It was a busy day. I headed out to Horseshoe Bay in the morning to talk to the wedding coordinator out there. I am really excited I am going to be on their preferred vendor list for 2011. As hard as 2010 has been for us - really in so many aspects - I am positive that 2011 will be our good year

After I got home from HSB, we all headed outside. The kids needed to burn off energy and so did Dexter. Since it's been cold he hasn't been getting exercise and he's like a sausage dog. We had fun playing chase around the field and the big Oak tree behind our house. Emmy had to stay home since she hasn't had all her shots yet. Once she does though I'm sure she'll love to join in on the outside fun (when it's warm)

Peter emailed me the above picture of him loving on booger boy Cruz. Everyone has a cold. 'tis the season!! 

The kiddos had their last day of preschool today. Even though I am "closed" for the holidays, I have a photo shoot tomorrow, another one on Saturday, and an album to design.

No comments: