Saturday, December 18, 2010

Peek A Boo

For the past few nights when Cruz gets done with his shower with daddy, I bundle him up in his towel and lay him on the floor and he immediately covers his face. When I ask, "Where's Cruz?" he flips the towel down and has a smile so big and full of beauty and a giggle that makes all right with the world.

This little ritual is quickly becoming one of my very favorite times of my day. It's always so in the moment that I don't have my camera around - but perhaps that would distract him anyway. The belly laugh and smiles are something I never want to forget.

2 comments:

Lacey | Michael | Leilani said...

So sweet. I love those moments. Leilani was playing peek-a-boo with me for the first time last night. She would hide behind a chair and pop out and start laughing like crazy.

Kristi said...

my favorite time at the moment is watching tate at swim lessons. i just love watching him...he has a big wave surfer in him. i know it.