Friday, December 03, 2010

Will the Christmas Tree ever go up?

The last few days have been such a fog. I have been so tired and the kids have been extra naughty. I'm actually having a bit of a problem with Ryenne. She is super honest about all the mean things she does, which I appreciate, but she is just so mean to Kai. I'm kinda at a loss for what to do.

We have been holding the Christmas tree ransom saying that when she's good all day we'll put the tree up. We're on day three of no tree. Will it ever go up?

Since Ryenne hits Kai so much at home and he feels defenseless he has now started hitting kids at school. I felt awful when his teacher pulled me aside and said that this has started this past week. We've been talking a lot today about how we're gentle with our hands. Which is wild that I'm telling him this and then his sister is going and clobbering him while I'm not looking. Grrrr!

Cruz has started crawling with his tummy of the ground every now and then. He'll go for several crawls and then go back to army crawling. I can't believe he'll be 9 months old tomorrow!

And as for me... I made the mistake of following a holiday detox diet I saw on the front page of Yahoo. I went without my coffee today and I am a miserable mess. A complete, total, miserable mess!!!!!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

no detoxing during the holiday season...love ya. i think it is natural for siblings to fight. michael and were just talking about quinn and how he has his "glow" back, three years after tate was born! yup he has been hurting for attention for three years. he has always been a daddies boy, but recently i have been taking just him and i to do special things. he needed just me, he has me all the time, but rarely alone. he is a totally different child, much nicer to tate. i think she may need some mama time alone outside of the home. i know it is hard but so important. especially since kai has just you at his therapy sessions...she sees that. xo.